29 May 2006




Been busy girl this bank holiday - gill and I went on a photoshoot yesterday (sunday) (after the gym) to Bodelwyddan Castle - we walked round their grounds taking photos of every flower that would stand still long enough :lol: We had a brilliant time practicing with our cameras which we have had for only 2 months now...... Got some good ones - even if we say so ourselves :lol:

Today though we have been scrapping, that is after I bought the hopefully final bits for my holiday next Sunday - Cyprus - here we come :) I did 3 pages - 2 for my DS1 and DIL's wedding album - thats 5 for that up to now and one which is for our Wirral Crop to go on show at the wirral craft week - we were provided with the papers and had to scrap a place on The Wirral - I chose Whitby Hall in Ellesmere Port, which is 'just' on The Wirral. I have attached photos - hopefully.

well better go now as DS3 is due to go in to work for 5pm and guess who has the short straw to take him :( actually I don't mind as I have to go to Sainsburys to do my shopping and its only just 2 mins away.....

No comments: