09 August 2006

Nearly there


well its August already, now don't get me wrong I love Christmas but its coming round to quick for my liking - each time it gets here I am another year older and I am not sure whether I can cope with that idea at all ;) Never mind there's not much I can do about it, maybe I need to slow my life down a bit but then I have so much to do and I don't know how long I have to do it so I will just have to carry on the way I am :) have done a few LO's recently and have nearly finished my DS1 and DIl's wedding album have done all the LO's just need to finish one - the one attached here (hopefully) is the last page of LO's in the album - I will do a journalling page before I give the album to them. They do not know I am doing it for them. Also, this week we met my DIL's grandparents who are over here from Canada for a UK tour - we did meet them in canada last year - it was lovely they were staying at a hotel about 20 mins from us and it would have been a shame not to have gone and met them - so we went for a couple of drinks and a good chat - I took the nearly finished album with me and Rosemary was thrilled with it but said she would keep it a secret ;)

This next picture is one of Alex's Grandparents and my DH (ont he right-just in case you can't tell with the grey hair which one he is :lol:.

No comments: