29 August 2006

Photoshoots

well its been a couple of weeks since I updated my blog so thought I had better come and do it - otherwise Gill will be moaning at me cos I am always on at her to update hers - mind you I don't leave mine for 3 months at a time.......
Gill and I have been on a few outings - strange ones at that - we could be seen one Saturday night hanging over a motorway bridge over the M53, we were taking pictures of moving traffic in the dark - time lapse photography and here is the results - well one of them anyway
We must have looked a sight to drivers and the one poor cyclist who went passed us - poor old thing :)

We had prior to this been to take pictures of Shell (stanlow) with the sun setting behind it so we got sillouettes which was quite good and also to Eastham Ferry to get sunset pics - oh and before Eastham Ferry we went to Ellesmere Port Boat Museum and got some good ones from there - some of them are below :)



The first of these four is Shell at Sunset, the second, Shell from the Boat Museum, third a boat at Eastham Ferry and the last is the Boat Museum itself with two swans, one of which kept hissing at us whilst we were trying to take its picture - obviously camera shy....

Will try and update again in a couple of days :) Thanks for reading, if you havent fallen asleep yet :)

No comments: