30 September 2007

The Album is completed

at last. I have really enjoyed doing the Wedding Scrapbook Album for my neice Joanna and her husband Richard it has been a delight to do. It has probably cost me a lot more than an ordinary present would have cost but I know that they will get more pleasure out of this than a 'toaster' and it will be something to pass down to their children etc :) I will be taking photos of the album today and then possibly arranging to give the album to her soon. I have ordered a nice box to put it in and just need to get some tissue paper to make sure that the album stays clean and looks nicely presented in the box :)

At the moment I am in the middle of an online photography course - a technical one - which I along with Gill were asked to do in order to chat and help others who were taking it :) we went out last weekend taking photos for our theme last week which was 'reflections' and I got some good ones at a vintage car rally which was only 5 mins drive away :)

My favourite is this one of the Jaguar taken from kneeling on the ground virtually underneath the car ;)



here are a couple more:)








No comments: