15 September 2007

Considering

that this blog is supposed to be about my scrapbooking world it appears to have taken a detour around my photographic world at the moment. I am scrapbooking still as much as I can and have been doing a special album for my neice and her new husband of their wedding photos. I had to wait for a while to get the CD with the pics on so that I could start it but I had fun collecting the papers and the embellishments - as you can see from the previous post it was not difficult to choose the colours for the pages :). As soon as it is completed I will take pictures of the layouts and upload some of them - even if I say so myself I am quite proud and pleased with it and have only got a couple of pages to go now :) the last page will be a special page and the pictures below will show you why :)


The baby is due mid March 2008 :) and I am really excited as we haven't had a baby in the family for so long now but the only thing is this will make me a 'great Aunty' and I find that really hard to come to terms with in that I do not sit in a rocking chair in a shawl knitting the night away - the words just make me feel old - I have every intention of being an extremely modern 'great aunty' this baby will think I am its big sister :lol:. I will upload a few more when I have the next batch :). The last page in the wedding album will be of these two pics and will have the heading of 'to be cont'd' on it :)

No comments: