11 October 2008

6 Months have gone by....

I just can not believe that 6 months have gone by without me posting on here - I have been so busy with one thing and another - work, scrapbooking, family, friends etc but I have enjoyed the last six months - other than work of course - that has been so busy - there are a lot more careless drivers out there than you think.... Anyway I thought I would post that I have just returned from the second Magical Metreat at the Mollington Banastre Hotel and Spa which is in Chester :) we had the most fantastic time playing with our scrapbooking stash and meeting new friends and also old friends :) for now I will post one photo as I don't have time at the minute as off to another crop :) and tomorrow it's Isabelle's christening :) at 11am - way too early for me but we will be there :)


There is a slide show of the metreat put together by Cheryl Johnson and the link to her blog is
http://www.feelgoodphotos.com/blog/ she is a fantastic photographer :) go see here blog and you will see. Well I had better go now as I am about to be picked up and am not quite ready :)

1 comment:

Caryn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.