01 May 2009

Oh Dear as usual

time flies these days, I really do have trouble keeping up with my own life. Christmas has been and gone and my great neice's first birthday has also been and gone and below are some photos taken at the time. She really is so cute and adorable. Her Nan has informed me now that she has started to stamp her feet if she can't get her own way!!! My sister is not impressed and this is what my neice used to do and she didn't get away with it either.



The last of these 5 is my absolute favourite as she really looks as if she is telling me that she is on a 'private call' and 'would I mind' - we had a fab day together and she doesn't mind having her clothes changed 6 times so I can get pictures for her mum in her different outfits :) Its like having a real live dolly :lol: I hope she carries on like this though as I just love taking her photos and my scrapbooking pages are PINK AND MORE PINK which makes a change for me seeing as I have 3 grown up sons.....

On the grown up sons point - Liam and Alex (my daughter in law) are coming to England fron Canada for a month's holiday with us which is fantastic. Its the first trip back for Liam since he emigrated there nearly 5 years ago and his grandparents haven't seen him since and they are so looking forward to it and of course so are his two brothers and their respective girlfriends :) Again on that note, Andrew (the youngest) who will be 21 in July got engaged on 15th November last year and is in the process of buying a new house with Sarah. They are hoping to move in at the end of the summer - I get another spare bedroom - how cool is that - more storage for my scrap stash :) and Daniel the middle one who left the army 18 months ago has acquired a girlfriend also Kate - I have said that I really think she is ever so slightly disturbed because she says she enjoys his company and spend quite a bit of their time together :) In fact she has been good for him because I can see the floor in his room now..... so thats a move in the right direction :)

Pete and I are off on a caribbean cruise in November - it seems so long away but as we booked it 12 months ago its not that far off really :)

well I am hungry now so had better go and do some lunch and will post more photos of Isabelle and even of the rest of the clan as soon as I can :)

No comments: